Helpful Articles for Resolving Issues with your Phone
Android, iOS and Windows phones can display a variety of issues during their lifespan. Many issues are easily resolved with simple troubleshooting, such as restarting the phone, updating the software, uninstalling the problematic application or performing a factory reset of the unit.
There is a list of articles below which will resolve a wide range of issues you may experience with your device.
If you require further assistance from our Support Team after reading the articles below, please include any relevant photos or videos as well as the troubleshooting steps you have already attempted in your initial email so that they can assist you best.
- Why is My Phone's Battery Draining Quickly? How Can I Extend My Phone's Battery Life?
- Why isn't My Phone Charging?
- Why isn't My Phone Turning On?
- Why Does My Phone Have Poor Reception?
- Why is My Phone Overheating?
- Why Does My Phone Have Touch Sensitivity Issues?
- Why Are Some Areas of My Phone Screen Not Responding to Touch?
- My Phone Screen is Not Responding To Touch - Talkback Mode (Android)
- Why isn't the Microphone Working on My Phone?
- Why isn't the Headphone Jack Working on My Phone?
- Why Is My Phone Camera Blurry?
- Why isn’t My Phone Detecting My SIM Card?
- What Do I Do if My Phone Has Backlight Bleeding?
- Why is My Phone Running Slowly or Freezing?
- Why is My Phone Turning On in 'Safe' or 'Test' Mode?
- Why is My Phone Restarting Itself?
- Wi-Fi Connection Troubleshooting
- Bluetooth Connection Troubleshooting
- My Android Phone Cannot Connect to Windows 10