Internal Wireless Plug-In Doorbell (Receiver):
External Bell Push Button (Transmitter):
Install the transmitter
There are two options to mount the transmitter: double-sided tape or screws.
- Adhesive tape: To use adhesive tape, stick the transmitter with the double-sided adhesive tape as shown in “Fig. 1”.
- Screws and Anchors: A drill and a flat-headed screwdriver are needed for this installation method. First, open the back cover with a flat-headed screwdriver. Use the back cover as a template to mark the anchor installation points. Drill the marked points and install suitable anchors. Screw through the back plate holes into the anchors in the wall. Please refer to the picture “Fig. 2”.
Install the receiver
Plug in the receiver into any standard power socket. Once the unit is plugged in, press the external push button and the buzzer will sound.
The transmitter and receiver are already code-paired together. If for any reason the transmitter and receiver become disconnected, you can delete or pair the code of the receiver and transmitter:
- Clear the pairing codes inside the receiver. To do this, press and hold the "music selection button" and then plug the receiver into the wall socket. Continue to press the button for about 8 seconds until you see the receiver's LED flashing, then release the button. This will remove the codes from the unit’s internal memory.
- To pair the transmitter and receiver, press and hold the "music selection button" on the receiver for approximately 3 seconds, until you hear a melody play. Release the button, and the press the bell push button. You will hear the receiver play another melody. You can add more receivers at this point, or press the "music selection button" directly to exit the pairing mode.
The transmitter is powered by the force of being pressed and does not require batteries to operate.
You can switch the receiver between playing music, flashing, or both by using the toggle switch on the back of the receiver.
To change between the various tunes that this unit features, press the
“Music selection button”.
Care / Cleaning and Maintenance
- Always unplug the receiver from the power point when cleaning.
- Clean the exterior of both the receiver and transmitter with a clean, dry, non-abrasive cloth.
If your unit is not playing any music, try a different power point, ensure the volume is raised using the second button, and attempt the pairing process outlined in the operation section.
If the unit does not emit any light, ensure that the LED is switched on with the third button on the side, and the rear toggle switch is set to emit light, as outlined in the overview.
- Energy-saving LED night-light function.
- Operating range of up to 150 meters in line of sight.
- External push button transmitter is rated to IP44 standards.
- Expected life-time of the external push button transmitter is 200,000 presses.
- Features 32 selectable sounds, and 4 volume settings up to 85dB.
- Flexible pairing process allows you to mix-and match with more receivers or transmitters
- The transmitter is powered by being pushed, and does not require a battery. The receiver can be plugged directly into a standard Australian / New Zealand socket.