This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to upgrade your TV firmware.
IMPORTANT: Please double-check that your TV product code is 'KALED40AF7000STA'
Please note: Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must read 'KALED40AF7000STA' exactly.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please contact our Support Team below for assistance.
What you need: a USB memory stick and the firmware file
You will need a USB stick like this:
Please follow the steps below to download and install this update on your TV:
1. Download the firmware upgrade by right-clicking on the link below and selecting 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...':
KALED40AF7000STA Firmware File
2. Copy or Save the "MstarUpgrade.bin" file onto an empty USB stick. Please ensure that your USB stick has no other files on it and is 16GB or smaller in size.
3. Please turn the TV off with the switch on the TV. Also, unplug the power adapter from the rear of your TV.
4. Insert the USB stick into the TV and reconnect the power adapter.
5. Turn on the TV at the power outlet.
6. Hold down the manual power button on the TV, wait until the blue software progress screen appears.
Please let me know if you have any further issues and I'll be happy to assist.